A private limited company in India must comply with various legal and regulatory requirements. Some of the important compliances are:
- Incorporation and registration: Company must be registered under the Companies Act, 2013. Contact CSnihsa gupta for incorporation and registration of company
- Statutory meetings and filings: The company must hold statutory meetings such as the annual general meeting, board meetings, etc. and maintain proper records of the same.
- Filing of annual returns: The company must file its annual returns with the Registrar of Companies annually. Contact CS nisha gupta for Annual Return
- Maintenance of proper accounts and records: The company must maintain proper accounts and records as per the Companies Act and the Income Tax Act.
- Payment of taxes: The company must pay taxes such as Corporate Tax, TDS, Service Tax, etc. as per the provisions of the relevant laws.
- Compliance with labor laws: The company must comply with various labor laws such as the Minimum Wages Act, the Payment of Gratuity Act, the Employees’ Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, etc.
- Environmental compliances: The company must comply with environmental laws such as the Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, the Air (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, etc.
This list is not exhaustive and the specific compliances may vary depending on the nature of business and size of the company. Contact CS nisha gupta for compliances of private limited company